Waxwing

Waxwing
"To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour."

From "Auguries of Innocence"

by William Blake

Saturday 29 October 2011

Not a lot of Moths!

I do believe this is about to be my shortest post ever!

Set the moth trap last night and when I checked it this morning there was absolutely no sign of any life forms whatsoever!

The temperature ranged from 10.5 degrees centigrade at 6.00 p.m. down to 2.7 degrees centigrade so I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised that there were absolutely no moths to be seen.

Edit - oops max and min temps should read 9.6 and 5.2 - I managed to copy down wrong week's temps

I'll try again next week then may put the trap "to bed" until spring depending on weather conditions.

No comments: