Waxwing

Waxwing
"To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour."

From "Auguries of Innocence"

by William Blake

Saturday 5 July 2014

Four Return from Dorset!!





Apologies for lack of posts recently and for late publishing of comments but we've just returned from a week's holiday in Dorset. Had a great time visiting some superb places and we were so lucky with the weather. Expect some lengthy posts and lots of photos over the course of the next week or so.

I'll catch up on your posts too over the next week and look forward to getting up to date with all your news.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted today- I was going to email and see if you were OK :-) I was only saying to M last night that you'd been quiet this week and I hoped all was well. Looking forward to the Dorset pics- we've just had a week off visiting NT houses along the south coast x

Ragged Robin said...

Countryside Tales - Oh thanks so much for the kind comment. I should have mentioned it really but it was so hectic before we went and I try and keep away from the internet whilst away to give myself a complete break! Glad you've had a good week too - I wondered when your national trust visits were happening. Good week weather wise too :) Look forward to catching up on your posts and seeing where you've been - reeling from unpacking and the amount of washing to be done at the moment :(

Bovey Belle said...

Looking forward to your posts, as we used to live in Dorset (Lytchett Matravers, near Poole). Seems a lifetime ago now.

Ragged Robin said...

Bovey Belle - Thanks :) I'd love to live there - really beautiful county. Last year we stayed near Lyme Regis but this time on Isle of Purbeck - Langton Matravers so lots of places we visited should be very familiar to you. Been a bit hectic today - unpacking, shopping, washing ad infinitum, birthday meal out for son and football tonight but hopefully I'll start the posts tomorrow or certainly Monday when everyone's back at work!!!

The Quacks of Life said...

looking forward to reading about the trip. love dorset!

Ragged Robin said...

Pete Duxon - Many thanks Pete :) Just about to start the first post now - on the first couple of days. First time I've had chance! Probably my least favourite part of the holiday but hopefully more interesting bits to come. Yes, Dorset is just perfection - I could happily move there :)