Waxwing

Waxwing
"To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour."

From "Auguries of Innocence"

by William Blake

Saturday 4 September 2010

Something Different!

Just a brief interlude from my usual blog postings......

I went with my son last night to see "Little Shop of Horrors" at the Birmingham Rep. I really enjoyed the brilliant production of this science-fiction spoof musical. Fabulous set, great music (the actors play all the instruments), singing and dancing. Sometimes dark and menacing, often funny with excellent acting. The play is on until 18th September and its well worth a visit if you live in the Midlands. There was a clever moment right at the very end of the play but I won't spoil the surprise in case anyone reading this blog is planning to go.

A publicity photo for the show taken from the Birmingham Rep's website.


No comments: